TRICKS THAT TELL THE TRUTH
Here are step by step instruction on how to do three excellent Gospel Illusions. No special equipment is needed, and there is no complicated set up or slieght of hand required.
HERE ARE A FEW TERMS TO REMEMBER
- EFFECT: The Illusions that the audiences sees.
- MESSAGE: The Bible based message you are trying to illustrate.
- PROPS: The equipment needed for the object lesson.
- ROUTINE AND PATTERN: This is How the object lesson is done and what to tell the audience.
HERE ARE A FEW THINGS TO KEEP IN MIND
- WATCH WHAT YOU SAY: Always use the term Gospel Illusions, object lessons, or even a phrase such as, "I want to show you something awesome." Never use the term magic.
- PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT: You should practice a trick ten times before you present it.
- SECRETS SHOULD BE KEPT: I am revealing these secrets under the belief that you will not give them away. Casually revealing secrets detract from the Bible based object lesson.
- BE CONFIDENT: Harry Blackstone once, "
on stage I am an actor playing the part of an illusionist. " Please keep in mind that the techniques of the trick is 10% of the overall effect. Presentation is the other 90%. The more attractive the presentation the more the audience will remember it.